查看原文
其他

刘亦菲最新英文访谈:有丰富灵魂的女人,才是最美的(附刘亦菲Dior英文采访+英文诗朗读)

漂亮女人都是不自知?听刘亦菲全英文娓娓道来:女人的自信不依靠外在,真正的魅力来自于丰富的灵魂和眼界,“内心丰富,无畏沉着,才是一个女人称得上美丽优雅的最高品质” 英文发音好好听,声音好柔,是天仙本仙了!


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?width=500&height=375&auto=0&vid=o0900mcyxd2


刘亦菲最新英文访谈

Actually me and my mom are the big fan of the brand, and my first ring of Chaumet was the Josephine.


It's a good combination of modern and classic.


The most I like about the brand is the history part of it and the spirit, I think the most beautiful woman is not knowing how beautiful and grace she is, it's all about the inner part.


The confident doesn't really come from outside or anything, I think it's something more, something beyond what we see.


yeah I think a woman with emotion with fearless and stillness is the most beautiful and grace character.

After nabbing the titular role in Disney’s live action adaptation of Mulan, actress Crystal Liu Yifei was spotted out and about in Monaco yesterday attending an event for the luxury French jewellery brand Chaumet. 


In complete contrast to her sword wielding character in the movie, the actress fairly sparkled in a floaty nude pink gown with an exquisite diamond tiara made up of intertwining leaves completing her ensemble.



Netizens too are loving her look, calling Liu Yifei a veritable goddess with her peachy make up and pale skin accented with bright coral lips. She looks every inch like a princess don’t you think, and truly living up to her nickname of “Fairy Sister”. Truth be told she kind of reminds me of a ballerina in Swan Lake, especially that back view shot of her! Wow!


In more Liu Yifei news, the actress adds another feather to her cap, taking on the mantle of Maison Chaumet’s newest ambassador for their beautiful bejeweled creations. The lucky duck!  It feels like 2019 is Liu Yifei’s year to shine and we can only hope that her star will continue to shine even brighter in the future.


刘亦菲身穿裸粉色纱裙,戴着叶子做的发饰,耳坠、妆容精致;唇色、眼影和长裙相搭,女神气质十足。头戴的CHAUMET冠冕也太美了, 油画般的颜值,美艳不可方物 …… 


有一佳人,华衣云裳,光华夺目,仪态万方,刘天仙真的太美了!刘亦菲是一个自带仙气的女明星,大家都称呼她为“神仙姐姐”,谢谢姐姐告诉我仙女长什么样,也太piu亮了吧!


再来看看刘亦菲作为法国大牌Dior的代言人在夏纳接受了采访的视频吧!


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?width=500&height=375&auto=0&vid=o03009zy3cy


还有刘亦菲接受时尚杂志《ELLE》的采访,朗诵了英国作家 埃克哈特·托利(Eckhart Tolle )的书 Stillness Speakes (《无声胜有声》) 中的一段话:


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?width=500&height=375&auto=0&vid=l05322rik9e


《无声胜有声》

第四章 《当下》

向下滑动查看


Thoughts, emotions, sense perceptions,

思想,情感,感知,

and whatever you experience makes up the content of your life.

以及你所经历的一切都组成了你的生活内容。

"My life" is what you derive your sense of self from,

“你的生活”是你自我意识的衍生,

and "my life" is content,

“我的生活是令人满意的”,

or so you believe.

至少你是这么告诉自己的


You continuously overlook the most obvious fact:

而一直你忽略了一个最明显的事实:

your innermost sense of I AM 

在你内心深处“我是谁”的答案

has nothing to do what happens in your life, 

与生活中发生的事情无关,

nothing to do with content.

与满足与否也无关。

That sense of I Am is one with the Now.

那个关于“我是谁”的感知与当下相关。

It always remains the same.

它是恒久不变的。

In childhood and old age,

不论年幼或年老,

in health or sickness,

不论健康或疾病,

in success or failure,

不论成功或失败,

the I Am—the space of Now

“我是谁”在当下的时空

—remains unchanged at its deepest level.

都保持着它最富有深意的含义。

It usually gets confused with content,

人们总将它与满足感混为一谈,

and so you experience I Am

因此你对于“我是谁”

or the Now only faintly and indirectly,

或者当下的经历,

through the content of your life.

总是模糊而又间接的。

In other words:

换句话说,

your sense of Being becomes obscured by circumstances, 

你对于“存在” 的感知因周遭环境而变得模糊,

your stream of thinking,

你的万分思绪,

and the many things of this world.

以及这个世界上很多其他的东西。

The Now becomes obscured by time.

当下在岁月流逝中变得模糊不清。


And so you forget your rootedness in Being,

你也因此忘记了自己存在的根本,

your divine reality,

忘记了自己拥有的美好现实,

and lose yourself in the world.

你在世界中迷失了自我。

Confusion, anger, depression, violence, and conflict

困惑、愤怒、沮丧、暴力和冲突

arise when humans forget who they are.

在人们忘却自我时伺机产生。


Yet how easy it is to remember the truth

然而要回忆起真相

and thus return home:

要重返家园又是多么的容易:

I am not my thoughts, emotions, sense perceptions, and experiences.

你不是你的思想、情感、感知和经历。

I am not the content of my life.

我不是我你生活中的内容。

I am life.

我就是生活。

I am the space in which all things happen.

我是一切事情发生的空间。

I am consciousness.

我是你的意识。

I am the Now.

我是当下。

I am.

我是。


▼往期精彩回顾▼潘玮柏CCTV英文专访,目测又醉倒一片了!(附潘玮柏&袁娅维英文版《Moonlight》)
超暖英语短片:我那么努力和你竞争,就是为了能够配得上你
韩雪全英文专访分享,一起揭秘她是如何学英语的!
伊万卡经典英文演讲,练习美式口语的绝佳范本!
邓紫棋奥斯卡颁奖典礼现场全英文采访,英语口语堪称16级!


    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存